Craft * Decor * Food * Fun

Friday, May 7, 2010

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall...

My ever growing fixation of all things shiny and sparkly
definitely extends to mirrors. Except for maybe those
giant full wall ones of the 80's and before, I'd say just
about everyone loves a good mirror. And there are so
many good ones out there these days.

Here are a few that have caught my eye recently.

We'll start with the Audrey Mirror from Ballard Design.
Gorgeous!



Then there is the Elise from Pottery Barn. I so want this
mirror in my house.


I was looking for a small venetian style mirror to
hang behind the nightstands in my master bedroom,
and I ran across this one.

And I just love this mirror featured in Homes and Gardens.
So lovely!


Well, I'm sure hoping for a nice quiet weekend after all
the problems that popped up over the past week.
The a/c was not the only one.

So I wish us all a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment