Craft * Decor * Food * Fun

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It Wasn't Meant To Be...

A couple of weeks ago, I was running through the Target out
by my parents home and spotted this little table out of the
corner of my eye.



Thinking it would be perfect in my bedroom, I made a mental note
to stop and check it out on our way back up the aisle. But fate
intervened, we ran into an old acquaintance who wanted to chat,
and then we ended up on the other side of the store, and long story
short, I forgot to go back and check out the table. I sent my Mom
back days later, but no luck, they were all gone, and I haven't had
any luck at other Targets. I did find something similar on
Overstock.com but it's always nice to see something in person.
And I think Overstock's version is more expensive.

Oh well. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

Image courtesy of Isabella and Max Rooms

No comments:

Post a Comment