Craft * Decor * Food * Fun

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Etsy Thursday

It's Thursday, and you know what that means. Time for
another peak at my favorites list from Etsy. Today I'm
taking a look at paper goods. You might have noticed from
previous posts that I enjoy making cards. I went to a
Stampin' Up party many years ago, and have been hooked
ever since. I think I like paper in general. I could spend
hours looking at 12x12 scrapbook paper. But I digress.

So here are a few of the many lovely paper items I've got
my eye on.

Who doesn't love rubypress.



I'm always on the lookout for new and unique items for
cardmaking. I think these little tags would be perfect...





Same for these little thank you tags. And even better, it's
a digital file so you can print it as many times as you want!



And well, it wouldn't be a post from me unless I included some
variation on the Keep Calm saying now, would it? These collage
sheets are great for so many things. And again, digital!


Zarou


Well, my lunch break is almost over. Back to the grind. I'm
definitely looking forward to the three day weekend.
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment