Craft * Decor * Food * Fun

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Etsy Thursday

Hi All. It's time for another peek at some of my favorites
on Etsy. I'm gravitating towards the jewelry this week.
So much lovely stuff.

I absolutely love this vintage typewriter key necklace.
So "in" with all the monogram stuff that's the rage right now.


And of course, I love this Keep Calm necklace. I tell ya, ever since
I discovered all the great products featuring that saying awhile
back, I can't get enough of them.


And this lariat is just beautiful.

And changing gears away from necklaces, check out this adorable
little ring. Not sure if anyone else out there has any of these
"stretchy" rings, but I for one love them. They are
so comfortable.


Kims Bling

How about you. Any favorite jewelry sites on Etsy?

No comments:

Post a Comment