Craft * Decor * Food * Fun

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Master Suite...The Saga Continues

I'm getting quite close to putting the finishing touches on
my master bedroom changes. I have a handful of tasks left,
including accessorizing my nightstands. I really love the look
of pictures or a mirror hung over a beside table.

I took a ton of inspiration for my room from this photo. I just
love the mirrored nightstand.


Decorpad

I also like the idea of simply leaning a large picture again the
wall vs. hanging it, like here...


And this room is just stunning, period. But I especially love
the matching mirrors hung over the side tables.


And as much as I love the "assymetrical" quality of hanging
different sizes of pics like in the first photo, I also like the idea
of using the same size pic, and I love the mirror over the bed here.


So many choices.
I think this is going to take awhile.

1 comment:

  1. I really love the mirrored nightstand. Makes me think Hollywood Regency, Frank Sinatra, stuff like that. A little bit of glam for the boudoir.

    ReplyDelete