Craft * Decor * Food * Fun

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fall

I've noticed a trend lately in the blogosphere. Many
people seem to have had it with the hot hazy dog days
of summer and are dreaming about fall. I too find myself
longing for that chill in the air and the turning of the
leaves, but most of all I'm longing for the clothes!!! Didn't
help when I popped over to Nordstrom.com today and
what did I find on the front page, one of my favorite
things in the entire world. BOOTS!!

Lovely rain boots...


Cool lace-up boots...


Comfy warm boots...




And a classic equestrian...



Then I spotted this look in a Talbots ad. Love the coat!


I always say I hate to wish away time, but I must admit,
I'm looking forward to fall and all the lovely things that
go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment