Craft * Decor * Food * Fun

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Get Busy Livin'...




And if you don't know the rest, well, I insist you go rent
"Shawshank Redemption" immediately. Come back
after you've watched it.

It's been a really crazy few weeks. I've been dealing
with some health issues that have had my nerves worn
thin. Lots of tests and then the horrid waiting for results.
I confess, I'm a bit of an overanxious, paranoid person,
with a way too over-active imagination to begin with, so
the waiting...brutal. Thankfully, I received good results
back from the one big test. I felt like I had been holding
my breath for the past couple of weeks, but now, I can
finally start breathing again.

Anyway, I guess I'm a bit of a cliche. It takes something
like this to make you wake up and stop letting day
after day, week after week, month after month
(you get the idea) blend one into the next. I want to
make some changes. No, I need to make some changes.

First up, I have got to do something about my job.
I know, a job is a job. And I'm not saying I have to
love what I'm doing. However, when the thought of
your job makes you feel physically ill, instantly
raises your blood pressure, and kinda just makes
you want to cry, I think that's a sign maybe it's not
the right place for you. So I'd say it's time to get
busy and
work on those changes...

No comments:

Post a Comment