Craft * Decor * Food * Fun

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

More Bookmarks

With the help of my nifty new cold laminating
machine, I finally finished up a few craft projects
I've been working on for months. Not sure what
got me on the bookmark kick, but I seem to be
stuck on it at the moment.

Love this one...


And these turned out so cute. Although I've had to try
several types of magnets to get them to work...


It always amazes me how different a color can be from
computer screen to actual print. But I still like these...


Funny, I'm guessing there are a lot of folks out there who
have switched over to a Kindle or other personal reading
device. So bookmarks may soon go the way of let's see
CDs? Landlines? Well, you see where I'm going. I'm
just not there yet. I kinda like lugging my big bulky
book around. Especially when I've got a cute bookmark
to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment