Craft * Decor * Food * Fun

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

One Season Ends and Another Begins

Last night finished up the season finales for those shows
that I follow. I laughed, I cried, even sang along with one.
First up a quick look back at a few of my favorite endings,
then a look ahead to the return of some summer favorites.


*****SPOILER ALERT*****


The series ending of Ugly Betty...
Was I the only one still watching that show? It definitely
floundered after the first season, but I really enjoyed the
last one. I'm sure many hated Daniel following Betty to
London, but I for one loved it and thought it was done
very well. Hello, my name is Kristi, and I am a hopeless
romantic.

Glee...
When this show first premiered I only watched because
of all the hype. And honestly I didn't really like it. That
was up until the club sang "Don't Stop Believin'. And
I was hooked. Sorry, I am a child of the 80's. And in
last nights finale they did a medley of all my fave
Journey tunes. Loved it!




Chuck...
I was thrilled when I heard Chuck was saved yet again
for another season. Seriously, if there was one show
you should give a try it's Chuck. Yes, totally my opinion,
but it's so well written. The way they have developed the
characters and plot from bumbling nerds at the Buy More
to the spies with a heart of gold (cheesy but true) is just
phenomenal. And bam, they did it again with the reveal
of Chuck's Mom still alive and taking the show in a whole
new direction.

Enough with the endings, lets look forward to the return
of a few of my favorite summer shows.

Drop Dead Diva...
Such a cute show, and it always has a lovely little lesson
in there somewhere. I heart it.

Royal Pains...
This show is worth checking out just for some of the
homes and exterior shots. And I love Evan played
by Paulo Costanzo.

Psych...
I know, I know, it's such a silly show. But you gotta
love the bromance between Shawn and Gus.

Any shows you are going to enjoy this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment