Craft * Decor * Food * Fun

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Forgive Me, I'm a Little Slow

Turquoise is the 2010 Color of the Year per Pantone.
However it's never really been one of my favorites.
But I think I'm coming around. Having run across
these rooms recently, with their pops of turquoise,
both subtle and vibrant, I definitely see the draw.

LOVE the neutrals together with the
turquoise accents...


Homesense.ca


I adore this light and airy space. How perfect!

hgtv.ca

I'm a total sucker for a white kitchen. And with that
turquoise tile, gorgeous!

House of Turquoise


I think this room is just so soft and pretty. Love it!

Laura Ashley


I can just imagine sitting at this table with a cup of
tea and blogging away on the laptop, can't you?


hgtv.com

SO looking forward to Friday this week. I'm hoping
I can take the afternoon off to attend The Great
American Scrapbook Show here in VA this weekend.
I'm not a scrapper, but I do love to make cards.
Fingers crossed they have some cool new supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment