Craft * Decor * Food * Fun

Monday, June 7, 2010

dish-a-holic

I confess, I do love dishes. Plates, bowls, cups, saucers,
I love them all. If I had unlimited cabinet space, I'd probably
have ten or more sets. I think it started many years ago when
I lived near a Pfaltzgraff outlet. My Mom (probably where I
got it from) and I would hit there twice a year warehouse sales
and pick up a 20 piece setting for about 10 bucks. Ahh the good
'ole days when companies would overproduce.

These days, I indulge my habit by picking up small pieces here
and there. But I fell in love with these patterns while perusing
macys.com this weekend:


Perfectly simple...


Lenox-Voila


Love these colors....

Lenox-Chirp



Great for mixing and matching...

Martha Stewart - Hudson Collection

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. I just fell hard for that Lenox Chirp pattern. I must have it. At least one set of the two plates pictured, just for fun.

    I'm not usually a fan of the Lenox stuff, but this set is so fresh and whimsical!

    I think I do have a bit of a problem with cute dishes -mainly serving ones. I try to avoid places like Crate and Barrel because they always have such fun random things.

    ReplyDelete