Craft * Decor * Food * Fun

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shut The Front Door!

I mentioned awhile back here that my front door was
in desperate need of a makeover. I think I've narrowed
down my options, but unfortunately they were few to
begin with because of the siding and brick color. But
as with our doors, just like with ourselves, we work
with what we've got.

But it didn't stop me drooling over these
gorgeous front doors and dreaming that I could have
one of them.

I could do without the greenery and would probably
add a colorful mat, but this is still lovely...


And how can you not adore this cottage and it's
yellow door...

.
I'd love to have numbers on my door like Karla over
at It's The Little Things, but alas, pesky HOA...



And I save the best for last. I absolutely love, Love, LOVE
the sky blue door on the right here, or at least it looks sky blue.
Totally Gorgeous!


A girl can dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment