Craft * Decor * Food * Fun

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Name That Tune!


I've had a nasty case of writers block lately. The
creativity I want and hope to inject into my blog
has just not been flowing. So what's a girl to do?
Well, I'm open to suggestions, that's for sure.

But until those creative juices start flowing again,
I've decided to share a few of my current favorites.
Today it's music!

I just don't care for what's on the radio these days,
and the DC metro area doesn't have a great selection
of stations to begin with. I tend to find most of my
new music on tv shows or commercials. And luckily
most networks will post their playlists online these days.
So convenient! Picking songs for movie or tv show
soundtracks, now that's a job I'd love to have. But I digress.

Here are a few favorites from my current playlist:

"Let Your Love Grow Tall" - Passion Pit
"Miracles" - Jeremy Messersmith
"Animal" Miike Snow (yes, that's 2 'i's!)
"Don't Hold Your Breath" - Athlete
"Captivated" - Shawn McDonald

And if you are a child of the 80's as I am, I urge
you to go check out 80's Hits Stripped. It's
acoustic versions of some of our favorite 80s hits.
Wait until you hear "Heat of the Moment" by Asia.
Positively haunting it's that good!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment