Craft * Decor * Food * Fun

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pillow Talk

So this was one of the inspiration rooms for my master suite redo.
You might recognize it as Amanda's bedroom from the movie
"The Holiday". I pulled bits and pieces from several rooms and
photos. I really liked those Euro style gray pillows pictured here.
I picked up Euro-sham pillows at Target for 9.99 each, and then
went in search of fabric. I found this awesome gray material on
the clearance racks at Joanns. Are you ready, it was marked at
$2/yard and 50% off. Yes, I bought every last inch they had
(almost 10 yards) for less than 10 bucks! SCORE!

Enter my dad and his sewing skills. I said I just wanted them
covered. Nothing fancy really. My Mom actually suggested a
tuft/gathering in the middle. I thought that sounded pretty
cool and gave them creative license to have at it.

I think they came out better than I could have ever imagined.
Don't you think?





A custom look for about $30. Now that's a great deal in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment