Craft * Decor * Food * Fun

Monday, April 12, 2010

If You Can't Buy It, Make It!

I've been working on redecorating my master
suite for a few months now. Still have some painting
to do, and a few other things I'd like to try, but it's really
coming together. I finally got my new curtains up in
the bathroom and WOW, I couldn't be more pleased.
Especially since they started out as a shower curtain.
That's right, I said SHOWER curtain. Awhile back when
Target was clearing out a lot of their home items, I ran
across this Fieldcrest curtain for 20 bucks!



I picked it up and determined the size should work perfectly,
it just needed to be sliced up the middle to make two panels.
Enter my fabulous father who got all the sewing talent in my family.
And voila...



My motto is always if I can't find something that I want, I'll
just make it. Using whatever I can find. Wait until you
see the pillows we cooked up for my bed! I'll post them
later this week.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment