Craft * Decor * Food * Fun

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Front Door Face Lift

My front door is badly in need of a paint job. When I bought
the place, it was a rather bland shade of green which did
nothing for the curb appeal. I live in a fairly boring townhouse
community, so we're governed by an HOA which does little to
actually help with many critical neighborhood issues like lawn
care and keeping the streetlights in working order, but nit picks
over simple aesthetic changes. Anyway, I digress.

So, my door is currently a shade of burgundy. I like it, but I
guess I would also like a change, but I am limited by the HOA
and the general color scheme of the brick etc.

I love this yellow door, but unfortunately it's a no go with my place...


Isn't this a lovely entry. Classic black. When I first started thinking
about repainting, black came to mind. But again, not so sure it will
work with my scheme...


Just throwing in this other black entry because it's
so beautiful. I'd like to live here...


I think I might be able to make a kelly or even glossy hunter green
work. Maybe. This ones nice...


I think a trip to the paint store is in order to pick up some chips
and see what will work. I'll keep you posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment