Craft * Decor * Food * Fun

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscar Fashion.... First Look

Just perusing through some of the first shots
from the Oscar Red Carpet. Well, as always
there was the good, the not so good, and the
excuse me? A few standouts for me so far...

Nobody ever seems to notice
her, but you know, I think Queen Latifah
always looks awesome...




Kate Winslet, stunning as usual...


A few others I liked... although nothing dramatic,
I LOVED Kathryn Bigelows dress. Whereas Rachel
McAdams frock was quite dramatic. But enough of
the ladies, bring on the gentlemen!

You've got my vote Colin!


And Jeremy Renner is just cute, don't
you think?


And last but certainly not least, Sam Worthington.
I'm counting the days until "Clash of the Titans"
just to see him. Swooon.....



Best of luck to all!

All images from AP

No comments:

Post a Comment