Craft * Decor * Food * Fun

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lost... In Translation

Anyone out there a fan of the TV show Lost? I was addicted to this
show the first 2 seasons. Then with the capture of our poor
ill-fated survivors of Oceanic flight 815 by the Others at the end
of season 2, I began to struggle with it. I started season 3 and
within a few episodes just couldn't stomach it anymore.

However, last year I happened to catch the Carlton Cuse/Damon
Lindelof recap just prior to the Season 5 premiere and well, I
was hooked. Again. I watched and thoroughly enjoyed the whole
season as our losties bounced through time, only to end up in 1974.

Anyway, I was so excited when the 6th and final season premiered
a few weeks ago. But I tell ya, it's tough to keep up with all the
inside stuff, easter eggs, mythology and what the french toast
those damn numbers really mean. So, long story short, if you too
enjoy the show but feel like you miss a few key points, I strongly
encourage you to check out Ryan McGee's weekly recap over on
Zap2it.com. Not only is it informative it's insanely entertaining.

So here's to Jack, Sawyer, Sun, Jin, Locke (off the island, RIP
on it), Hurley and well, I guess Kate too and the rest of the gang.
Hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment