Craft * Decor * Food * Fun

Friday, February 26, 2010

Crafty Friday


I fell in love with these little ornaments that Kelly
over on Fabulous K featured back in December. I think
she got the individual letter ornaments at Pottery
Barn. Unfortunately I spotted these little lovelies
AFTER the holidays, so they were long gone. So
I decided to try and make them myself. Or at least
something close.

I used a 1" scalloped circle punch, some heavyweight
cardstock, and some alphabet stickers...



And chose my inspirational words...


And then I used ribbon to tie them together...

You might notice I have some glitter around the "m". I'm
still in search of the right glue to make the glitter stick and
also be able to draw along the scallop edge. I think I need a
bigger circle too. And I think I might check out some cute
charms in place of the bell. Not sure what I'm gonna do
with them when they are done. Probably just hang them on
my inspiration board in my office. But I think they are pretty
cute.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment